Written by: Linn Björklund
When Hanlon Loader Hire evaluated which Case Management system to choose, customisation and a user-friendly interface were absolute must-haves. CheckProof’s powerful Frontline to Office-platform proved to be just the solution they were looking for.
Modernising the fleet
Hanlon Loader Hire offers mobile plant equipment to a nationwide client base. With a large fleet and a crew of service engineers based all around the UK, keeping track of the current status of each machine is quite a challenge. Spotting defects before a customer does is a golden ticket when providing contract rental, and Hanlon Loader Hire chose to implement CheckProof to streamline their processes and become more proactive towards their clients. Etienne Turley, Service Engineer at Hanlon Loader Hire recalls:
– Reporting defects used to be a problem. Phone calls and papers were going around, which provided limited information about the issues. CheckProof allows us to take photos, upload them and send them to the service team without having all that traffic. It has definitely improved the way we work.
Making the transition in two weeks
Mark Hanlon, Service Manager at Hanlon Loader Hire, describes how CheckProof quickly became a necessary work tool for their employees.
– People love technology in their private life; there’s an app for everything. But when they come to work, they’re using the same method they’ve been doing for thirty years because “that’s just the way it is”. It was time for a more dynamic system.
The timescale for implementing CheckProof was about two weeks. The app seamlessly became a daily practice throughout the company, making defect reporting and machine tracking more efficient across the board. It also positively impacted the engineers:
– They got more time on their hands as they no longer had to do manual paperwork. That meant we could respond to our customer’s needs more quickly.
Customisation is vital
When choosing which software to work with, Hanlon Loader Hire searched for a user-friendly and process-oriented solution that could be designed to fit their requirements. When asked about the most vital function Matthew Hanlon, Operaterations Manager responds:
– Customisation. That’s the reason we prefer CheckProof over other brands. Some sites and some machines require different checks and CheckProof supports that.
The customisation and user-friendly interface of CheckProof quickly made the system an integral part of Hanlon Loader Hire’s daily business.
– We’re finding it indispensable now. The natural progression will be for it to be even more adapted everywhere. It’s simple to use and provides clear access to information for all job roles.
For more inspiring success stories, please visit our customer’s page.
Would you like to see CheckProof in action? Book a personal demo and see how it can help you achieve a more efficient and profitable business!